"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but building the new" - Socrates
We appreciate the support and understanding of our patients during this unprecedented time, and we appreciate your patience as we all navigate this new reality. We look forward to welcoming you back to our clinic as safely as possible once you’re ready to book an appointment!
If you would like to book an appointment please call the office at 613 966 0222 or email us at email@example.com. We are always available to answer questions you might have about our COVID-19 Precaution Practices.
We will continue to keep you up to date on any new requirements and safety precautions that we have taken as a team as this pandemic continues to evolve.
- We will screen you for COVID-19 virtually through email or call you the day of your appointment (Please confirm your email when booking, check your junk mail). When you arrive for your appointment we will ask the COVID-19 screening questions again. We understand this may seem repetitive but we are required to ask by the College of Massage Therapists, and we are trying our very best to protect the public and ourselves.
- You are required to wear a mask in the clinic space and for the duration of your session. Please wear a mask from home, if you don’t have one we can provide a disposable one for you when you arrive. Your therapist will have a mask on as well.
- Please call your RMT when you arrive in the parking lot (613 966 0222), we will come out for you when we have prepared the space and are ready for you to enter. Both entrances to the unit will be locked to minimize traffic.We will only be using the back entrance for clients. This entrance is just south of the Medical Offices Entrance of the mall.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 min before your appointment time. We have strict disinfection practices that require time between clients.
- Please use hand sanitizer when you enter the clinic and then again before you leave.